Thank you so much for your interest in our central check out craft show. The Kottage Kupboard has been around for over 25 years, and just keeps on getting better. We are thrilled to be currently taking applications for the 2018 show year.
We first and foremost want to remind you that this is a craft fair. That means that we will be taking a very limited amount of applicants that fall under any category other than 100% handmade/homemade products. Kottage Kupboard has always striven to keep this show a craft fair and will continue to do so.
Here are a few things to remember when filling out a vendor form:
- All vendors are required to work a minimum 2 hour Security shift per show. If vendor is not able to do this, a fee of $30.00 will be charged to vendor. You can sign-up online anytime before the show starts by clicking HERE
- Booth fees are non-refundable
- A 13% commission will be taken out of total sales from cash register totals.
- NO RETAIL OR WHOLESALE ITEMS WILL BE ALLOWED- w/out pre-authorization
- The Kottage Kupboard, LLC reserves the right, at any time, to pull items from a booth if they have not been pre-approved or do not represent the quality that Kottage Kupboard likes to uphold.
And the most important thing of all, Kottage Kupboard ONLY succeeds when the vendors of the show succeed. Everyone is on the same team, and everyone wins when we work together to make it a great show!